How To Loose Weight: Why Exercise?
Want to know how to loose weight? Everyone has heard that they should exercise, but is it really necessary? If you’re not sure why you should exercise, check out the following reasons:
1. To lose or maintain your weight. Of course, this is the big reason why everyone exercises. When you do exercise, you burn calories, which causes you to either lose weight or maintain your current weight, depending on whether you need to lose weight or not.
2. To get more energy. Rather than leaving you tired, as you might assume, a regular exercise program actually gives you more energy. You’ll also sleep better at night, which can increase energy.
3. To live longer. Scientific studies have shown that people who are more active tend to live longer than people that are inactive.
4. To strengthen your heart. Your heart is a muscle and like any other muscle in the body, it needs exercise to stay strong. Cardiovascular exercise builds your heart muscle, helping to prevent heart disease.
5. To reduce stress. When you build stress in your body, it affects your overall health. Exercise is a great stress reliever. You can release all of that stress with a short workout.
6. To gain confidence. Exercise makes you feel stronger, which in turn makes you feel better about yourself. This shows through to others as well. You’ll notice that people start responding to you differently.
7. To help back pain. If you have a lot of back pain, you’ll find that it gets much better with regular exercise. It’s especially helpful to do an ab routine because the abs support the back.
8. To improve your mood. Exercise releases serotonin, which is a chemical in your brain that enhances your mood. After a good workout, you’ll feel happier.
While some of the benefits to exercise are long-term, you can begin to feel many of them just days after you start exercising. As you get into a groove, you’ll even start to look forward to your exercise time. The hardest part about getting into an exercise routine is simply getting started. So choose an activity that you enjoy doing–dancing, walking, swimming–and just do it. You will quickly discover how to loose weight much more easily than with diet alone.
Effortlessly strip away inches from your hard-to-lose problem areas while regularly eating yummy cheat foods on the Cheat Your Way Thin program – click here. Personal trainer Joel Marion reveals the weight loss method you never dreamed possible!