Easy Weight Loss: One Simple Secret
Want a simple tip for easy weight loss? Vegetables are a veritable powerhouse for those on a diet, making you lose weight easily because they fill you up with hardly any calories. But for some of us it can be tough to get in our daily servings. In a lot of cases, it’s easier to just cook up some spaghetti or a frozen pizza. Who wants to clean and cut up vegetables? You should try to get past your laziness, though, because replacing a few of your carbohydrate habits with vegetables really is the key to easy weight loss. Here are some tips for incorporating more vegetables into your diet.
1. Make it easy. Buy frozen vegetables that you simply have to boil. Make it even easier by purchasing the brands that allow you to steam it right in the bag. You should also consider pre-cutting your vegetables, which makes it much easier to throw together a salad or a healthy snack of vegetables with hummus.
2. Eat at least one vegetable with every meal, including snacks. Add some spinach to a smoothie or veggies to your omelet. Have a salad at lunch and steamed vegetables as a side dish with your dinner. For a snack, put a dollup of cottage cheese on cucumber slices.
3. Try new recipes. A fear of the unknown causes us to not eat our vegetables. Make a commitment to try at least one new recipe each week, something that highlights a particular vegetable.
4. Join a food co-op. In some areas, you can join a group where you pay one monthly price and every week you get a box filled with fresh vegetables. This is a great way to try new vegetables that you may not have picked out at the store. Because you paid for it, you’ll be more likely to use it.
5. Drink your veggies. A juicer can help you to incorporate more veggies into your life. If you’re not a big fan of the taste of vegetables, you can easily mask the taste by blending vegetables with fruit juices.
As you begin to eat more vegetables, you’ll start to notice changes in your body, including better skin and hair, increased feeling of fullness, and just plain feeling better. The better you start to feel, the more vegetables you’ll want to eat … making your easy weight loss even easier!
Effortlessly strip away inches from your hard-to-lose problem areas while regularly eating yummy cheat foods on the Cheat Your Way Thin program – click here. Personal trainer Joel Marion reveals the weight loss method you never dreamed possible!