Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
1. Verify that the content in question is hosted on our site. The URL must include ‘freeonlinedietreviews.com‘.
2. Send your complaint to us using the contact form on this site. Send us your complaint as plain text email without attachments (email attachments are discarded) and include the following (or it will be deemed invalid):
* An electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
* An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
* A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit us to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific post (not just the title of the post) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the post – an image, a link, the text, etc – your complaint refers to;
* Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
* A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If a DMCA notice is valid, we are required by law to respond to it by disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. If you have submitted content to this site and access to it or to portions of it have been disabled for this reason, you have the option to send us a counter-notice stating why your content does not infringe copyrights and asking for access to be reinstated. Counter notices need to be sent to us using the contact form on this site as plain text emails without attachments (email attachments are discarded) and must include the following or they will be deemed invalid:
* Your name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature;
* Identification of the allegedly infringing content and its location before disabling access; and
* A statement under penalty of perjury explaining why the content was removed by mistake or misidentification.